Pan fry - From freezer to pan
1) Heat oil in a pan with medium-low heat
2) Place frozen KT Patty on the pan and cook for ± 4 minutes (Please minimize flipping).
3) Flip & cook for ± 4 minutes.
4) Flip & cook for ± 4 minutes once more
Total cooking time ± 12 minutes
* Do not overheat as the patty may burn easily unless that is a preference
* Do not press down hard on the patty while cooking
Air fry - From freezer to air fryer
1) Put patty on aluminum foil (do not wrap) and into air fryer for ± 8 minutes in 200degC
2) Flip patty and air fry for another ± 8 minutes under 200degC
Total cooking time ± 16 minutes
* Season with salt & pepper to taste
* To test doneness, prick the patty with a fork, and see if the juices run clear. If the juices run clear or have a very faint pink tint, the patty is cooked.