About the food
Powdered Florentine mix, easy preparation, versatile and multi-purpose product, works well when combined with several types of nuts and seeds.
* 500gm Florentine Mix
* 500gm Pumpkin Seeds
* 250gm Almond Slice
* 250gm Nuts/Seeds of your favorite
1. Line baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
2. Mix all ingredients together.
3. Spread a thin layer of mixture onto baking tray evenly. Bake at 190°C for 9 minutes or until golden brown. Baking time
may vary depending on individual oven and the thickness of the almond brittle, adjust accordingly.
4. Cut right after they come out from the oven. The brittle will shatter easily once cool.
5. Store immediately in an airtight container after cooling.