About the food
Furrenz's kefir for dogs is made with pure goat's milk!
Kefir is made from fermenting small grains that contain bacteria, fungi and yeasts; all of which are beneficial to the body. There are two main types of kefir – water and milk. It can be made from cow, sheep or goats milk, but it can also be made with coconut water. If your dog is lactose intolerant a water based kefir might be best, or one made with goats milk.
The health benefits are huge and this comes from over 30 different strains of good bacteria contained in kefir along with vitamin B complex, vitamin A, D and K as well as calcium, phosphorus and magnesium minerals.
Some of the excellent health benefits kefir provides are:-
* Antibiotic and anti-fungal properties.
* Helps prevent allergies.
* Promotes healthy skin.
* Strengthens the digestive system.
* Helps with heartburn, gas, irritable bowel and upset stomach.
* Can counteract bad breath
* Helps with pancreatitis, joint disease, anemia and leaky gut syndrome.
* Potentially reduces the increase of cancerous cells.
* Can help with malaise, depression and anxiety.