Crispy and crunchy Speculaas wholemeal cookies. Speculaas cookie is also known as speculoos or biscoff cookies. This version uses wholemeal flour.
Perfect to consume anytime and anywhere, as a snack, at home, office or out and about, during party, festivity: Christmas and celebrations. It’s free from egg and refined sugar.
Ingredients: wholemeal flour, butter, unrefined raw molasses sugar, Speculaas spice mix, aluminium-free baking powder, baking soda, sea salt and filtered water
1. Made with our own house blend speculaas spice
2. Made with less sugar and wholemeal flour (provides better nutrients and fibers)
3. No refined sugar. Cookies are made with organic unrefined raw molasses sugar
4. Egg free
5. No artificial preservatives
6. No artificial flavourings
7. No artificial colouring
8. 100% handmade from scratch
9. Made fresh to order
The process of making:
1. Mix wet and dry ingredients.
2. Shape cookie.
3. Bake in the oven.
Please note: Cookies may vary slightly in color or shape as they’re handmade.
Storage Guidelines: Store cookies in a cool place, away from sunlight. Please keep package seal all the time.
Sealed – consume within 4 weeks
Opened – consume within 2-3 weeks.
Product net weight: 200gm
Note: Homemade in a non-Muslim home.