Delivery coverage: Chilled/Frozen/Fragile products can only be delivered to certain areas within Klang Valley. Check postcode here –> https://kravve.co/delivery-coverage/
Gochujang is a type of fermented hot pepper paste which widely use in Korean cooking dish. Example of the Korean cooking dish are Bimbibap, Kimchi Fried Rice, Kimchi Soup, Tteokbokki, etc… With the natural fermentation of the paste, it’s bring you the naturally earth taste which make your dish more flavourful & tasty~ If you love to cook korean dish, you must own a bottle of Gochujang~
Ingredients: Water, red pepper powder, fermented soybean, sugar, glutinous rice flour, soybean sauce, and salt.
Product Net Weight: 550g
Product+Packaging Weight: 850g
VEGETARIAN? – Yes
VEGAN? – Yes
HALAL? – Not certified halal but does not contain any non-halal ingredients
Shelf Life: 6 months
Kept Refrigerated 0ºC – 4ºC.
Use a dry spoon to ladle out.
Suggested Way to Consume:
• Direct eat as a healthy snack
• Use to cook kimchi soup/kimchi steamboat
• Stir-fried/stew with Tofu/mushroom & vegetables
• Use to make kimchi fried rice/kimchi fried noodle/kimchi pancake
• Make low-calorie delicious salad
• As a side dish for white rice/instant noodle/burger/bread
• And so on creative way that you like~~~
NO PRESERVATIVE • NO COLORING • NO MSG • FRESH MADE • NATURAL INGREDIENTS • FERMENTED NATURALLY • HEALTHY DIET • INSTANT EAT • COOKING DISH