Delivery coverage: Chilled/Frozen/Fragile products can only be delivered to certain areas within Klang Valley. Check postcode here –> https://kravve.co/delivery-coverage/
PenguinTaste homemade cabbage kimchi is made with our special recipe which suits for Asian Flavour~ It’s more spicy, delicate fragrance, and delicious. Most ingredients are locally sourced and guaranteed fresh. Handmade and naturally fermented, it is a truly wholesome food, good for anyone with diet restrictions.
If you’re Kimchi Lover, u will definitely love it!
Ingredients: Napa cabbage, fruits, white radish, carrot, water, chili powder, soy sauce, fermented soybean paste, glutinous rice flour, ginger, sugar, chilli flakes, red chilli, organic seaweed, and sea salt.
Packing: 2 jars of https://kravve.co/shop/homemade-vegetarian-cabbage-kimchi-chilled/
Product Net Weight: 700g
Product+Packaging Weight: 1.1kg
VEGETARIAN? – Yes
VEGAN? – Yes
HALAL? – Not certified halal but does not contain any non-halal ingredients
Shelf Life: 6 months
Kept Refrigerated 0ºC – 4ºC.
Use a dry spoon to ladle out.
Suggested Way to Consume:
• Direct eat as a healthy snack
• Use to cook kimchi soup/kimchi steamboat
• Stir-fried/stew with Tofu/mushroom & vegetables
• Use to make kimchi fried rice/kimchi fried noodle/kimchi pancake
• Make low-calorie delicious salad
• As a side dish for white rice/instant noodle/burger/bread
• And so on creative way that you like~~~
NO PRESERVATIVE • NO COLORING • NO MSG • FRESH MADE • NATURAL INGREDIENTS • FERMENTED NATURALLY • HEALTHY DIET • INSTANT EAT • COOKING DISH