Delivery coverage: Chilled/Frozen/Fragile products can only be delivered to certain areas within Klang Valley. Check postcode here –> https://kravve.co/delivery-coverage/
PenguinTaste homemade cabbage kimchi is made with our special recipe which suits for Asian Flavour~ It’s more spicy, delicate fragrance, and delicious. Most ingredients are locally sourced and guaranteed fresh. Handmade and naturally fermented, it is a truly wholesome food, good for anyone with diet restrictions.
If you’re Kimchi Lover, u will definitely love it!
Ingredients: Napa cabbage, fruits, white radish, carrot, water, chili powder, soy sauce, fermented soybean paste, glutinous rice flour, ginger, sugar, chilli flakes, red chilli, organic seaweed, and sea salt.
Product Net Weight: 700g
Product+Packaging Weight: 1.1kg
VEGETARIAN? – Yes
VEGAN? – Yes
HALAL? – Not certified halal but does not contain any non-halal ingredients
Shelf Life: 6 months
Kept Refrigerated 0ºC – 4ºC.
Use a dry spoon to ladle out.
Suggested Way to Consume:
• Direct eat as a healthy snack
• Use to cook kimchi soup/kimchi steamboat
• Stir-fried/stew with Tofu/mushroom & vegetables
• Use to make kimchi fried rice/kimchi fried noodle/kimchi pancake
• Make low-calorie delicious salad
• As a side dish for white rice/instant noodle/burger/bread
• And so on creative way that you like~~~
NO PRESERVATIVE • NO COLORING • NO MSG • FRESH MADE • NATURAL INGREDIENTS • FERMENTED NATURALLY • HEALTHY DIET • INSTANT EAT • COOKING DISH