“年年有余” means “May every year end with ample surplus.” is a common Chinese New Year blessing.
The word 余 (surplus) rhymes with the word 鱼 (fish), so it became a tradition for Chinese to eat fish dishes during Chinese New Year!
Not just the dishes, now you can have snacks loaded with a generous amount of fish meat too.
Get this Keropok Keping (Local Malaysian Fish Crackers) that is the East Coast villager’s proudest produce.
Order now for your festive gifting, corporate PR gifting, or just for the sake of snacking!
What’s in the bundle?
– Keropok Keping Original
– Keropok Keping Cheese
– Keropok Keping Chili
* Comes with custom CNY packaging and limited edition high-quality red packets!
Corporate Bundle Deals
Buy 36 units and above – RM36 per unit
Buy 61 units and above – RM31 per unit
Buy 121 units and above – RM28 per unit
Buy 241 units and above – RM26 per unit
* Select number of units, discount will be applied automatically.
. . . . . .
– Contains a lot more fish than the usual versions you get in the city.
– The authentic recipe makes it crunchier than most local KL keropok keping.
– Quality Fish meat with low-fat level is being used in the making.
– Pairs well with special Chilli Sauce (Pencicah). The perfect sour & spicy sauce for keropok that only East Coast Malaysia produces. (You can add-on the sauce before ‘add to cart’!)
Fish, Flour, Sago, Salt
2. Fish meats are then blended, mix into flour/sago
3. Fish paste mixture get rolled into shape and boiled
4. Slice the mixture into pieces and Dehydrate them under the sun.
This includes high-quality protein, iodine and various vitamins and minerals.