Ingredients: Lemongrass (Cymbopogon Citratus) and Cat’s Whiskers Tea (Orthosiphon Stamineus).
Instruction to use:
Place a teabag into 180 ml of hot water. Let it seep for 5 minutes before consuming.
Best served chilled or hot. Add lemon or honey to enhance the taste.
*Recommended 2-3 tea bags daily. Teabags can also be reused.
No food colouring and flavouring.
A guaranteed healthy food.
A combination of 2 herbs in a pack which benefits health to its optimum with value-added properties in terms of convenience and cost-effective. Cat’s Whiskers Tea which is known as the “Kidney Tea” plays an important role in terms of eliminating toxic waste, anti-inflammation, anti-hypertension and acts as a good diuretic. On the other hand, the lemongrass tea contains antibacterial and antifungal properties, rich in antioxidants, helps in the process of detoxification and acts as a good diuretic. It is also known to have a calming effect on the body, thereby helps in inducing sleep and curing insomnia.
***Warning: Pregnant women are advised not to consume this.
1. Helps to detoxify the liver, pancreas, kidneys, bladder and digestive tract.
2. Helps boost the immune system.
3. Helps reduce uric acid(gout), cholesterol level and excess fat.
4. Alleviates indigestion, burping and flatulence.
5. Cleanses and detoxifies for fewer skin breakouts and a more radiant complexion.
6. Helps in menstrual troubles.
7. Helps reduce blood pressure and improve blood circulation.
8. Helps reduce cellulite.
9. Invigorates and uplifts the spirit soothe nervous tension.
10. Helps in reducing fevers.
11. Relives arthritic pain and rheumatism.
12. Regulates blood sugar level.
13. Prevent kidney atone formation.
14. Helps in urination and constipation problem.
Storage Guideline: Store in a cool dry place
Shelf Life: 2 years
Product Net Weight: 90gm (3.0gm x 30 teabags) / pack