Delivery Coverage [Chilled Product]
Certain areas within Klang Valley.
Otherwise, delivery is available throughout East & West Malaysia!
Check if your postcode is within coverage before purchasing Frozen/Fragile products.
“年年有余” means “May every year end with ample surplus.” is a common Chinese New Year blessing.
The word 余 (surplus) rhymes with the word 鱼 (fish), so it became a tradition for Chinese to eat fish dishes during Chinese New Year!
After the reunion dinner, now you can have desserts looks like KOI fish loaded with a generous amount of jelly and fruits.
Definitely, a new and meaningful way to celebrate this Chinese New Year.
What’s in the box?
– One unit Jelly Koi Fish (Select Peach or Pineapple Flavour)
– packed with Koi Fish plastic container
* Comes with custom CNY packaging
Buy 2 units of any flavor – RM53
Buy 4 units of any flavor – RM100
Buy 8 units of any flavor – RM182
. . . .
What makes the product SPECIAL?
— A dessert combined traditional symbolic icon with jelly and fruits, best for gifting or own taste.
–100% handmade with careful selection of ingredients
– A Healthier, Low-Calorie Chilled dessert/party snack
Jelly powder, cream milk, water, peach, pineapple (in can type), good quality coloring, red bean (as fisheye)
Process of Making
1. Boil water with Jelly powder and cream milk, until all mixed up
2. Cut fruits to piece
3. Pour jelly water into Koi Fish container, wait half set
4. Put in fisheye, fruits, coloring, pour jelly water to full, wait for it to set.
5. Chill for 1 hour
High-quality protein, iodine and various vitamins and minerals.
Keep in chiller when not consume
In Chiller – 1 week
Dimension (length) – 24cm