Ingredients: Old Ginger, Red Dates, Organic Molasses
Product Weight: 250g
Shelf Life: 1 year
Storage Guideline: Cool dry places away from heat.
Suggested way to consume: Dissolve 2 teaspoons into a mug of hot water (250ml). Let seep for 5-10 minutes before consumption. Best consume in the morning.
Benefits of Ginger:
– Powerful anti-inflammatory properties – aids rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and various other muscular disorders.
– Strengthening immune system.
– Ease nausea.
– Natural antihistamine to aid in the treatment of allergies.
– Lower blood sugars, cholesterol levels.
– Ease digestion and promotes better nutrient absorption.
– Ease menstrual pain.
– Cancer prevention.
– Ginger may improve brain function and protect against Alzheimer’s Disease.
Benefits of Red Dates:-
– Rich in Vitamin C (80x more than grapes/apples).
– Loads of Vitamin A, B1, B2, protein, calcium, phosphorous, iron and magnesium.
– Stimulate production of white blood cells.
– Suppress cancer-causing cells and reduce cholesterol.
– Strengthening spleen and stomach Qi (energy).
– Enriching & replenishing blood.
– Youthful skin.
– Drinking regularly helps to rebalance body’s Qi and blood deficiency. Allows period regularity.