Ingredients: Old Ginger
Product Weight: 100g
Shelf Life: 1 year
Storage Guideline: Store in cool dry places, away from heat.
Suggested way to consume: Dissolve 1 teaspoon into a mug of hot water (250ml). Let seep for 5-10 minutes before consumption. Best consume in the morning.
– Powerful anti-inflammatory properties – aids rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and various other muscular disorders.
– Strengthening of immune system.
– Ease nausea.
– Natural antihistamine to aid in the treatment of allergies.
– Lower blood sugars, cholesterol levels.
– Ease digestion and promotes better nutrient absorption.
– Ease menstrual pain.
– Cancer prevention.
– Ginger may improve brain function and protect against Alzheimer’s Disease.